Meaning of TME
What Does TME Mean?TME means "Too Much Effort". It is typically used to avoid undertaking an undesirable activity by suggesting:
- The potential reward does not warrant the effort.
- The activity is too strenuous, complicated, or awkward.
- The person is not in the mood to participate (e.g., is currently relaxing).
Summary of Key Points
Definition for TMETME means "Too Much Effort". This is the most common definition for TME on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about TME:
|Definition:||Too Much Effort|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for TMEWhen I write TME, I mean this:
The image shows a cat slumped on the arm of a chair.
Examples of TME in SentencesHere are examples of TME being used in conversations:
- Person A: I love seeing Kate but her boyfriend is TME.
- Person B: I know. He's so dry.
- Person A: How was your climbing lesson?
- Person B: Interesting but TME for me!
An Academic Look at TMEAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Tee Em Ee"), TME is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "it's too much like hard work" or "I can't be bothered" instead of TME.
A Text with TME
Using TME on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)