What Does THICC Mean?THICC means "Big, Curvy And Sexy". The word THICC (pronounced "Tick") is used to describe a woman with a "Big, Curvy and Sexy" body. Typically, the woman will have an hourglass or pear-shaped figure, with particularly large buttocks and thighs.
THICC is often used as a compliment, but may also be considered offensive. It is most commonly used in Black American culture.
The term THICC has been popular since the early 2000s. It became very popular in 2017, when pop star Rihanna's fan base started to comment on her new figure.
Summary of Key Points"Big, Curvy And Sexy" is the most common definition for THICC on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
|Definition:||Big, Curvy And Sexy|
Adults and Teenagers
Image for THICCWhen I write THICC, I mean this:
Rihanna, looking a little THICC.
Examples of THICC in SentencesHere are examples of THICC being used in conversations:
- Person A: Do you think my thighs are too big?
- Person B: No, I love it when women are THICC.
- Person A: He called me THICC! I'm so insulted.
- Person B: Don't be! THICC is a good thing!
An Academic Look at THICCTHICC is typically used an an adjective (i.e., a describing word). For example:
- Rihanna has gotten so THICC. (Here, the adjective THICC modifies the noun Rihanna.)
Example of THICC Used in a Text