What Does BANGTIDY Mean?BANGTIDY means "Sexy or Good Looking".
The term BANGTIDY refers to someone of either sex who is considered to be extremely good-looking or sexy.
BANGTIDY (sometimes written "BANG TIDY"), is thought to have originated from the comedy panel game show "Celebrity Juice", where comedian and TV host Keith Lemon popularized the phrase "Ooooosh, BANG TIDY!".
Summary of Key Points"Sexy or Good Looking" is the most common definition for BANGTIDY on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Here is some more information about BANGTIDY:
|Definition:||Sexy or Good Looking|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for BANGTIDYWhen I write BANGTIDY, I mean this:
BANGTIDY refers to someone good looking or sexy.
Examples of BANGTIDY in SentencesHere are examples of BANGTIDY being used in conversations:
- Liam: Have you seen the girl in the upstairs flat?
- Ollie: Have I seen her? She's so BANGTIDY no-one can miss her.
- Ava: What did that guy just say to you?
- Nicola: He said I was BANGTIDY.
- Ava: Lucky! No-one ever calls me that.
An Academic Look at BANGTIDYBANGTIDY is typically used as an adjective (i.e., a describing word). For example:
- That guy is so BANGTIDY! (Here, the adjective BANGTIDY modifies the noun guy.)
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "Drop-dead gorgeous" or "stunning" instead of using BANGTIDY.
A Text with BANGTIDY