What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does SNACK Mean?SNACK means "Attractive or Sexy Person."
The word SNACK is used as slang to refer to an attractive or sexy person (i.e., someone who looks "good enough to eat"). For example:
- Tony: I'm not happy about you always texting my sister!
- Jordan: Dude, you know she's a total SNACK, right?
- Lee: Do you see that SNACK at the counter?
- Sam: That's my uncle!
Image for SNACKWhen I write SNACK, I mean this: Good enough to eat!
Summary of Key Points"Attractive or Sexy Person" is the most common definition for SNACK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Attractive or Sexy Person|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at SNACKSNACK is typically used as a noun (i.e., a naming word). For example:
- Since when was Lola such a SNACK? (Here, SNACK is being used as a noun.)
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "Hot chick" or "Real cutie" instead of using SNACK.
Example of SNACK Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?