What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does RME Mean?RME means "Rolling My Eyes."
The abbreviation RME is used with the meaning "Rolling My Eyes." When used in direct response to a statement by another person, RME usually indicates good-natured scepticism or mock annoyance. However, when used to refer to the actions or statements of a third person, RME often indicates disbelief, exasperation or irritation.
Summary of Key Points"Rolling My Eyes" is the most common definition for RME on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Rolling My Eyes|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for RMEWhen I write RME, I mean this:
RME can be a good-natured jibe, or a sign of genuine irritation.
Examples of RME in SentencesHere are examples of RME being used in conversations:
- Parent: Remember to call me as soon as you get there.
- Daughter: RME. It will be 4 o'clock in the morning. I will send you a message. (Here, RME indicates mock annoyance.)
- Ted: Craig called in sick with the flu this morning.
- Sid: RME. Nothing to do with the fact the fight's on TV at lunchtime then? He is such a shirker! (Here, RME expresses disbelief and irritation.)
An Academic Look at RMERME is an initialism abbreviation. Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Ar Em Ee). However, it is not often uttered using its letters. The abbreviation RME is for efficiency in writing and not efficiency in speech.
RME is typically used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement). It is not normally used as another part of speech within a wider sentence.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "Here We Go Again" or "Yeah, Right" instead of using the abbreviation RME.
Example of RME Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?