Meaning of NPS
What Does NPS Mean?NPS means "No Problems". The abbreviation NPZ is usually used as an alternate way of saying "You're welcome" in response to someone thanking you, or as a positive response to a request (indicating you’re willing to carry out the request). For example:
- Jane: Could you meet me at 7?
- Sarah: NPS. (Here, NPS is a positive response to a request.)
- Thomas: Thanks for covering for me!
- Harry: NPS, but you owe me one though. (Here, NPS is a response to a thank you.)
- NPAA (no problem at all)
- CAN DO (no problem)
- KNP (okay, no problem)
- NAP (not a problem)
- NOP (no problem)
- NPW (no problems)
- NPZ (no problems)
- NP (no problem)
Summary of Key Points
Definition for NPSNPS means "No Problems". This is the most common definition for NPS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about NPS:
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for NPSWhen I write NPS, I mean this:
NPS means "No Problems" in response to thanks.
Examples of NPS in SentencesHere are examples of NPS being used in a conversation:
- Person A: You must be happy. That Sesame Street puzzle said 3-5 years and you did it in 18 months!
- Person B: Very funny. Thanks for that.
- Person A: NPS.
An Academic Look at NPSAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "En Pee Ess"), NPS is an initialism abbreviation. These contrast with acronyms, which are spoken like words.
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we would have just said "You are welcome" or "no problem" instead of NPS.
A Text with NPS
Using NPS on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)