What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does JELLO Mean?JELLO means "Jealous." A number of shortened versions of the word jealous have gained popularity due to popular reality TV shows (most notably TOWIE, The Only Way is Essex).
Other versions are JELLY, JEL, and JEAL.
Slang terms like JELLO contribute to the blurring of the distinction between jealousy and envy.
Image for JELLOWhen I write JELLO, I mean this: I am very jealous.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for JELLOJELLO means "Jealous." This is the most common meaning for JELLO on social-media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat.
|Type:||Word and Abbreviation|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of JELLO in SentencesHere are examples of JELLO being used in conversations:
- Tony: Don't be so JELLO of my new phone.
- Jordan: I'm not. I'll be getting a better one than you soon.
- Tony: Why aren't you coming to the party?
- Jordan: Shannon is JELLO because she wasn't invited. I'm not going to cause an argument.
An Academic Look at JELLOJELLO is typically used as an adjective (i.e., a describing word). For example:
- She is so JELLO. (Here, the adjective JELLO modifies the noun she.)
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "jealous" instead of "JELLO".
Example of JELLO Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?