Meaning of IAG
What Does IAG Mean?IAG means "It's All Good".
The abbreviation IAG is used with the meaning "It's All Good" to indicate that everything is alright or cool. IAG usually implies that there is nothing untoward happening. However, it can also be used as a quick way to end a conversation, especially if the sender doesn't want to talk about something.
- The UK company "It's All Good" is a producer of bagged savoury snacks, including "Mexican Dave" and "Manomasa" tortilla chips.
- IAG also stands for International Consolidated Airlines Group, an Anglo-Spanish airline with its operational headquarters in London, England, and its registered office in Madrid, Spain. IAG was formed in 2011, after a merger between British Airways and Iberia. It is the sixth-largest airline company in the world.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for IAGIAG means "It's All Good". This is the most common definition for IAG on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about IAG:
|Definition:||It's All Good|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for IAGWhen I write IAG, I mean this:
It's All Good with the International Airlines Group.
Examples of IAG in SentencesHere are examples of IAG being used in conversations:
- Karen: Did you lose your job?
- Naz: No, it was a misunderstanding. IAG.
- Ryan: Are you over your ex-girlfriend now?
- Tom: Completely. IAG.
An Academic Look at IAGIAG is used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement). In other words, it is not used as another part of speech within a wider sentence.
"It's All Good" is an affirmative sentence, which is a statement that is positive rather than negative.
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "Everything is fine" instead of IAG.
A Text with IAG
Using IAG on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)