What Does HORNY Mean?HORNY means "Turned On" or "Very Sexy".
Turned On. The term "HORNY" typically expresses sexual excitement or arousal. If someone is feeling HORNY, it usually means that they are very keen to have sex.
- In Australian slang, someone who is feeling very HORNY is described as being "Toeier than a Roman sandal".
- In 1998, German house music producer, Mousse T, released a track entitled "Horny '98" with pop duo Hot 'n Juicy and vocalist Inaya Day. It reached number two in the UK singles chart.
Summary of Key Points"Turned On" or "Very Sexy"" is the most common definition for HORNY on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Here is some more information about HORNY:
|Definition:||Turned On" or "Very Sexy"|
1: Easy to guess
An Image for HORNYWhen I write HORNY, I mean this:
HORNY usually describes a state of sexual arousal.
Examples of HORNY in SentencesHere are examples of HORNY being used in conversations:
- Sian: I love your stubbly beard.
- James: Does it make you HORNY?
- Sam: Watching you eat makes me HORNY.
- Diane: Doing the washing-up will cure that.
An Academic Look at HORNYHORNY is typically used as an adjective (i.e., a describing word). For example:
- That boy is so HORNY he would make my granny feel HORNY. (Here, the adjective HORNY modifies the nouns boy and granny.)
A Text with HORNY