What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does FYEO Mean?FYEO means "For Your Eyes Only." The abbreviation FYEO is used in internet and text chat to mean "For Your Eyes Only." It indicates that what the sender is about to share is only meant to be seen by the recipient and should not be shared further. FYEO often precedes the sharing of "juicy gossip" or explicit photos.
- FYEO may also mean "For Your Ears Only."
- FYEO can also be written as 4YEO.
- "For Your Eyes Only" is the title of the 12th film of the James Bond franchise. Released in 1981, it starred Roger Moore in the role of Bond.
Summary of Key Points"For Your Eyes Only" is the most common definition for FYEO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||For Your Eyes Only|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for FYEOWhen I write FYEO, I mean this:
FYEO means something is for you, and only you, to see.
Examples of FYEO in SentencesHere are examples of FYEO being used in conversations:
- Lucas: What are you wearing?
- Hannah: I'll show you, but it's FYEO.
- Rhea: I'll show you my new lingerie, but it's FYEO. Okay?
- Luke: Of course!
An Academic Look at FYEOAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Eff Why Ee Oh"), FYEO is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have said something like "This is between you and me" instead of using FYEO.
Example of FYEO Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?