Meaning of ETD
What Does ETD Mean?ETD means "Estimated Time Of Departure". ETD is an abbreviation most commonly used with the meaning "Estimated Time Of Departure". This is the date and time at which a journey is expected to start.
The abbreviation ETD is formally and most commonly used in the transport industry, but it is also widely used by the general public.
- ETD is sometimes expanded as "Expected Time Of Departure".
- ETD is sometimes used to mean "Estimated Time Of Delivery".
Summary of Key Points
Definition for ETDETD means "Estimated Time of Departure". This is the most common definition for ETD on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about ETD:
|Definition:||Estimated Time of Departure|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for ETDWhen I write ETD, I mean this:
ETD usually means Estimated Time Of Departure
Examples of ETD in SentencesHere are examples of ETD being used in conversations:
- Announcer: The 1340 departure to New York has been delayed due to new visa regulations. ETD is now 1984.
- Rob: I'm getting dinner ready. What time will you be home?.
- Simon: I'm just finishing up here. ETD 10 minutes.
An Academic Look at ETDETD is an initialism abbreviation with the meaning "Estimated Time Of Departure". Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Eee Tee Dee).
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we would have just said something like "expected time of departure" or "scheduled departure time" instead of using the abbreviation ETD to mean "Estimated Time Of Departure".
A Text with ETD
Using ETD on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)