Meaning of DTMS
What Does DTMS Mean?DTMS means "Does That Make Sense?" The abbreviation DTMS is used to confirm if someone has understood what has been said. It is considered a less abrupt way of asking "Do you understand me?" DTMS can also be used to question something you haven't understood or you think doesn't make any sense.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for DTMSDTMS means "Does That Make Sense?". This is the most common definition for DTMS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about DTMS:
|Definition:||Does That Make Sense?|
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for DTMSWhen I write DTMS, I mean this:
DTMS means "Does That Make Sense?"
Examples of DTMS in SentencesHere are examples of DTMS being used in conversations:
- Adrian: What would you like me to do?
- Tom: Can you clear the tables, oil the wood, tighten the casters and put the chairs back?DTMS.
- Adrian: Yes. I'll get on with that now.
- Saul: Just read that 4,153,237 people got married last year.
- Bill: DTMS Not to cause any trouble, but shouldn't that be an even number?
An Academic Look at DTMSDTMS is an initialism abbreviation. Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Dee Tee Em Ess), but as this is harder to say than "Does that make sense?" it is not often spoken using its letters. The abbreviation DTMS is for efficiency in writing and not efficiency in speech.
A Text with DTMS
Using DTMS on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)