What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does DNTK Mean?DNTK means "Don't Need to Know." The abbreviation DBTK lets someone know that you donít want to hear what they have to say because it is either disturbing or too personal.
DNTK can also be an answer in response to a question (e.g., if someone asks how much money you earn your answer might be "You DNTK," which tells them to mind their own business).
Summary of Key Points"Don't Need to Know" is the most common definition for DNTK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Don't Need to Know|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for DNTKWhen I write DNTK, I mean this:
DNTK means "I don't need to know that."
Examples of DNTK in SentencesHere are examples of DNTK being used in conversations:
- Steph: I'm not saying I hate you, but I would unplug your life support to charge my phone.
- Simon: Really? I DNTK that, but thanks for sharing!
- Pete: "Excuse me miss, can I have the time? I'd check my watch but I can't take my eyes off you."
- Shelley: How you feel is something I DNTK.
An Academic Look at DNTKDNTK is an initialism abbreviation. This means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Dee Enn Tee Kay), but as this is harder to say than "Don't need to know" it is not often spoken using its letters. In other words, the abbreviation DNTK is for efficiency in writing and not efficiency in speech.
Example of DNTK Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?