What Does CUSS Mean?CUSS means "To Curse or Swear." It is an alternative spelling of the word "curse." It is widely used as slang with the meaning "to curse or swear" (i.e., to use bad or offensive language).
Image for CUSS
When I write CUSS, I mean this:
"To Curse or Swear"
Summary of Key Points"To Curse or Swear" is the most common definition for CUSS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||To Curse or Swear|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of CUSS Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoText-speak using just numbers BARE (lots of, obviously, very) FK (French kiss, f*ck, f*ck knows) ISTG (I swear to God) LONG (annoying, boring) NECK (impudence or impertinence, kiss and cuddle ) OH MY DAYS! (expression of surprise, shock, or remorse) XXXX (sex, beer, kisses, swearing, sugar)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.