What Does BUKI Mean?BUKI means "Cool, Soulful or Ethereal."
The word BUKI is typically used as a complimentary term to describe someone or something that is "Cool, Soulful or Ethereal." BUKI is an expression of admiration or respect.
- BUKI translates as "little kid" in Yaqui, a Native American language spoken in parts of Mexico and Arizona.
- "Los Bukis" is the name of an award-winning Mexican pop band, formed in 1975.
- Louis: This song takes me to another world.
- Ryan: Yeah, it is so BUKI.
- Rod: That guy sure knows how to play guitar!
- Sian: Yeah, man. He is so BUKI.
- That girl is so BUKI. (Here, the adjective BUKI modifies the noun girl.)
- The concert was BUKI man. (Here, the adjective BUKI modifies the noun concert.)
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Image for BUKI
When I write BUKI, I mean this:
A BUKI girl.
Summary of Key Points"Cool, Soulful or Ethereal" is the most common definition for BUKI on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Cool, Soulful or Ethereal|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers