What Does BLEM Mean?BLEM means to be "High on Cannabis". The word BLEM is thought to be derived from the Jamaican patois language.
BLEM is also a song title from Canadian R&B artist Drake's "More Life" album, which is about attempts to convince a woman not to keep going back to her ex-partner. It contains the following lyrics:
- I need you to stop runnin' back to your ex, he's a wasteman.
- I wanna know, how come we can never splash and stay friends?
- I'm blem for real, I might just say how I feel.
Summary of Key Points"High on Cannabis" is the most common definition for BLEM on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
|Definition:||High on Cannabis|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for BLEMWhen I write BLEM, I mean this:
BLEM means to be high on cannabis
Examples of BLEM in SentencesHere are examples of BLEM being used in conversations:
- Jez: Dude, you look well wasted.
- Shaun: I am so BLEM right now.
- Kelly: Friday night and it's party time!
- Lauren: BLEM time, baby!
An Academic Look at BLEMBLEM is typically used as an adjective (i.e., a describing word).
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "stoned" or "high" instead of BLEM.
Example of BLEM Used in a Text