Meaning of BLEM
What Does BLEM Mean?BLEM means to be "High on Cannabis". The word BLEM is thought to be derived from the Jamaican patois language.
BLEM is also a song title from Canadian R&B artist Drake's "More Life" album, which is about attempts to convince a woman not to keep going back to her ex-partner. It contains the following lyrics:
- I need you to stop runnin' back to your ex, he's a wasteman.
- I wanna know, how come we can never splash and stay friends?
- I'm blem for real, I might just say how I feel.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for BLEMBLEM means "High on Cannabis". This is the most common definition for BLEM on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about BLEM:
|Definition:||High on Cannabis|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for BLEMWhen I write BLEM, I mean this:
BLEM means to be high on cannabis
Examples of BLEM in SentencesHere are examples of BLEM being used in conversations:
- Jez: Dude, you look well wasted.
- Shaun: I am so BLEM right now.
- Kelly: Friday night and it's party time!
- Lauren: BLEM time, baby!
An Academic Look at BLEMBLEM is typically used as an adjective (i.e., a describing word).
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "stoned" or "high" instead of BLEM.
A Text with BLEM
Using BLEM on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)