What Does BASIC Mean? (Using BASIC Online)BASIC means "Uncool, Boring". The word BASIC is typically used to describe someone or something (e.g., a brand or trend) devoid of interesting characteristics.
A person may be considered BASIC if they are only interested in things mainstream, popular, and trending, such as Starbucks, Ugg, Snapchat and pumpkin-spiced food and drinks.
Summary of Key Points"uncool, boring" is the most common definition for BASIC on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for BASICWhen I write BASIC, I mean this:
This girl os so uncool and boring.
Examples of BASIC in SentencesHere are examples of BASIC being used in conversations:
- Tony: Why did you order the pumpkin-spiced latte?
- Jordan: Because I'm BASIC, obviously.
- Tony: Just because I wear Ugg boots doesn't mean I'm BASIC.
- Jordan: Yes, it does.
An Academic Look at BASICBASIC is typically used as an adjective (i.e., a describing word). For example:
- She's such a BASIC bitch. (Here, the adjective BASIC modifies the noun bitch.)
Example of BASIC Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?