What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does BASIC Mean? (Using BASIC Online)BASIC means "Uncool, Boring." The word BASIC is typically used to describe someone or something (e.g., a brand or trend) devoid of interesting characteristics.
A person may be considered BASIC if they are only interested in things mainstream, popular, and trending, such as Starbucks, Ugg, Snapchat and pumpkin-spiced food and drinks.
Summary of Key Points"uncool, boring" is the most common definition for BASIC on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for BASICWhen I write BASIC, I mean this:
This girl os so uncool and boring.
Examples of BASIC in SentencesHere are examples of BASIC being used in conversations:
- Tony: Why did you order the pumpkin-spiced latte?
- Jordan: Because I'm BASIC, obviously.
- Tony: Just because I wear Ugg boots doesn't mean I'm BASIC.
- Jordan: Yes, it does.
An Academic Look at BASICBASIC is typically used as an adjective (i.e., a describing word). For example:
- She's such a BASIC bitch. (Here, the adjective BASIC modifies the noun bitch.)
Example of BASIC Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?