Meaning of BAFO
What Does BAFO Mean?BAFO means "Best And Final Offer". BAFO is typically used by buyers at the end of a bartering process to state that there is no more room for negotiation. For example:
- Person A: I'll give you £300.
- Person B: It's £500.
- Person A: £400 BAFO.
- Person B: No, sorry. It's £500.
- Client: A number of bids are close. Please send you BAFO by 1600 hrs.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for BAFOBAFO means "Best and Final offer". This is the most common definition for BAFO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about BAFO:
|Definition:||Best and Final offer|
|Type:||Acronym and Abbreviation|
An Image for BAFOWhen I write BAFO, I mean this:
BAFO means the negotiating is over.
Examples of BAFO in SentencesHere is an example of BAFO being used in conversation:
- Person A: I really want that painting. How much shall I bid?
- Person B: Work out your BAFO and hope for the best.
- Person A: Yeah, thanks for that!
- Person B: Happy to help. LOL.
An Academic Look at BAFOBAFO is an acronym (i.e., an abbreviation spoken like a word). Acronyms differ from initialism abbreviations, which are pronounced using their individual letters.
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "my bottom line" instead of BAFO.
A Text with BAFO
Using BAFO on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)