What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does ATYS Mean?ATYS means "Anything You Say." It is used to show a willingness to carry out an instruction unequivocally. ATYS often carries a connotation of sarcasm or insubordination. (In other words, it can show a willingness to comply out of duty rather than agreement with the instruction.)
Summary of Key Points"Anything You Say" is the most common definition for ATYS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Anything You Say|
Adults and Teenagers
Image for ATYSWhen I write ATYS, I mean this:
ATYS can sometimes carry a connotation of sarcasm.
Examples of ATYS in SentencesHere are examples of ATYS being used in conversations:
- Tony: Don't forget to walk like a cockney when you're in London. You have to hold your braces and walk with high, wide knees.
- Jordan: ATYS, mate.
- Tony: I would like it finished by five o'clock tonight.
- Jordan: Of course, ATYS. (Note: Here, ATYS probably carries a connotation of insubordination.)
An Academic Look at ATYSAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Ay Tee Wy Es"), ATYS is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
Example of ATYS Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?