What Does AGGY Mean?AGGY means "Annoyed," "Agitated" or "Angry."
Even though AGGY is a contraction of "Agitated" (as in nervous, restless, or disturbed), it is more commonly used to mean "Annoyed" or "Angry." The term AGGY usually carries a connotation of aggressive anger.
If you really want to get AGGY, check out The Anger Dance:
Summary of Key Points"Annoyed," "Agitated" or "Angry" is the most common definition for AGGY on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
|Definition:||Annoyed, Agitated or Angry|
|Type:||Acronym and Abbreviation|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for AGGYWhen I write AGGY, I mean this:
The image shows a girl feeling "Annoyed," "Agitated" or "Angry."
Examples of AGGY in SentencesHere are examples of AGGY being used in conversations:
- John: I am so AGGY today.
- Tony: Say "bubbles". There is no angry way to say "bubbles."
- John: I would rather say f*ck off Tony.
- Sue: You are so AGGY all the time. You should speak to someone.
- Claire: I don't need anger management. You need to stop annoying me!
An Academic Look at AGGYThe term AGGY is best described as a contraction of the word "Agitated." It is usually used as an adjective.
What Did We Use To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "I'm livid" instead of using AGGY.
Example of AGGY Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?