What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does ABRAPALABRA Mean? (Using ABRAPALABRA Online)ABRAPALABRA means "The Ability To Speak Spanish When Drunk". The term ABRAPALABRA refers to the increased confidence a person feels when they try to speak a language when intoxicated. It is a play on the words "abracadabra" (the "magic word") and "palabra" (which means "word" in Spanish).
Although ABRAPALABRA most commonly describes the increased confidence felt by a someone attempting to speak Spanish when drunk, it may also be applied to any other language.
Summary of Key Points"the ability to speak Spanish when drunk" is the most common definition for ABRAPALABRA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||The ability to speak Spanish when drunk|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for ABRAPALABRAWhen I write ABRAPALABRA, I mean this:
ABRAPALABRA! After a couple of cervezas, my ability to speak Spanish improves dramatically.
Examples of ABRAPALABRA in SentencesHere are examples of ABRAPALABRA being used in conversations:
- Tony: Your Spanish improves a little after each beer you drink.
- Jordan: That's called ABRAPALABRA!
- Tony: Jeremy can only speak German after he's had some shots.
- Jordan: He already speaks it well, ABRAPALABRA just gives him the confidence.
An Academic Look at ABRAPALABRAABRAPALABRA is typically used as a noun (i.e., a naming word). For example:
- This rum gives me ABRAPALABRA. (Here, ABRAPALABRA is being used as a noun.)
Example of ABRAPALABRA Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?