Meaning of ABRAPALABRA
What Does ABRAPALABRA Mean? (Using ABRAPALABRA Online)ABRAPALABRA means "the ability to speak Spanish when drunk". The term ABRAPALABRA describes the increased confidence you feel when you try to speak a language when intoxicated. It is a play on words from the term ABRACADABRA.
Within the term, the word "palabra" is Spanish for "word". Although it most commonly describes an increased confidence with a non-native Spanish speaker, it may also describe the phenomenon one feels when speaking any language while drunk.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for ABRAPALABRAABRAPALABRA means "the ability to speak Spanish when drunk". This is the most common definition for ABRAPALABRA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about ABRAPALABRA:
|Definition:||The ability to speak Spanish when drunk|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for ABRAPALABRAWhen I write ABRAPALABRA, I mean this:
ABRAPALABRA describes "the ability to speak Spanish when drunk".
Examples of ABRAPALABRA in SentencesHere are examples of ABRAPALABRA being used in conversations:
- Person A: Your Spanish improves a little after each beer you drink.
- Person B: That's called ABRAPALABRA!
- Person A: Jeremy can only speak German after he's had some shots.
- Person B: He already speaks it well, ABRAPALABRA just gives him the confidence.
An Academic Look at ABRAPALABRAABRAPALABRA is typically used as a noun (i.e., a naming word). For example:
- This rum gives me ABRAPALABRA. (Here, ABRAPALABRA is being used as a noun.)
A Text with ABRAPALABRA
Using ABRAPALABRA on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)