What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does UB3R Mean?UB3R means "Über." Über is the German word for above or over, but, when used in English, it broadly translates as very or super. For example:
- Your jacket is über cool. (This means very cool or super cool.)
Summary of Key Points"Über (very, super, more, extra)" is the most common definition for UB3R on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
(very, super, more or extra)
Adults and Teenagers
Image for UB3RWhen I write UB3R, I mean this:
UB3R means über (German for over).
Examples of UB3R in SentencesHere are examples of UB3R being used in conversations:
- Tony: Last night's game was UB3R.
- Jordan: I'm sorry I missed it.
- Tony: She is UB3R confident.
- Jordan: Well, let's hope it's warranted.
An Academic Look at UB3RUB3R can be used as an adjective or an adverb. For example:
- That is an UB3R cake. (Here, it is an adjective.)
- I think it's UB3R expensive. (Here, it is an adverb being used like very.)
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "über," "very," or "super" instead of UB3R.
Example of UB3R Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?