What Does TOXIC Mean?TOXIC means Bad Attitude and Behavior in an online gaming context.
It is not uncommon for a player to feel aggrieved in some way. There could be no particular reason for this, or the player could feel ganged up on, underestimated, or undervalued.
Whatever the reason, a player who is constantly complaining, tutting, or swearing is described as TOXIC.
Summary of Key Points"Bad Attitude and Behavior" is the most common definition for TOXIC on online gaming forums.
|Definition:||Bad Attitude and Behavior|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of TOXIC in SentencesHere is an example of TOXIC being used in an online conversation:
- Jack: FFS! That's not fair.
- Jack: Oh, FFS! Give me a break.
- Jack: FFS! Why me?
- Mark: You're getting a bit TOXIC, bro.
- Jack: It's not me. It's you!
- Mark: Calm yourself, mate. Don't be SALTY. No one likes a TOXIC player in their team.
Example of TOXIC Used in a Text
Using TOXIC on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, or Snapchat)