What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does MANDY Mean?MANDY is a powdered or crystallized form of the stimulant drug MDMA (ecstasy).
MANDY is a nickname for the synthetic recreational drug methylenedioxy-methylamfetamine (MDMA)) (i.e., ecstasy) in powder or crystal form.
Powdered or crystallized MDMA is also known as MOLLY.
Check out our complete list of terms for spotting drug use.
Image for MANDYWhen I write MANDY, I mean this: "Powdered or Crystallized MDMA"
Summary of Key Points"Powdered or Crystallized MDMA" is the most common definition for MANDY on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Powdered or Crystallized MDMA|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of MANDY Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what MANDY means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?