Meaning of IJWTS
What Does IJWTS Mean?IJWTS means "I Just Want to Say".
The abbreviation IJWTS is used with the meaning "I Just Want to Say" to ease into a conversation or emphasise a point. It is typically used when broaching a potentially sensitive subject or when handing out public criticism or praise. For example:
- IJWTS that I'm here for you if you need to talk to anyone. (Here, IJWTS is being used to broach a sensitive subject.)
- IJWTS that we couldn't have done this without you. Thanks! (Here, IJWTS is being used to emphasise a point.)
Summary of Key Points
Definition for IJWTSIJWTS means "I Just Want to Say". This is the most common definition for IJWTS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about IJWTS:
|Definition:||I Just Want to Say|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for IJWTSWhen I write IJWTS, I mean this:
IJWTS, according to Google, you're wrong.
Examples of IJWTS in SentencesHere are examples of IJWTS being used in conversations:
- Aidan: IJWTS how much we all enjoyed the party on Saturday.
- Bryony: I'm so pleased you had a good time.
- Boss: Do you want something?
- Worker: IJWTS that I'm handing in my notice and will leave at the end of the week.
An Academic Look at IJWTSIJWTS is an initialism abbreviation. Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individua letters (i.e., Eye Jay Dblyoo Tee Es), but as this is harder to say than "I Just Want To Say", it is not spoken using its letters. The abbreviation IJWTS is really for efficiency in writing and not efficiency in speech.
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we would have just said "I Just Want To Say" instead of using IJWTS.
A Text with IJWTS
Using IJWTS on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)