Meaning of FTLOG
What Does FTLOG Mean?FTLOG means "For The Love Of God". The abbreviation FTLOG is typically used to add emphasis to a statement of frustration or anger. For example:
- FTLOG, can't you do anyhting right?
- FTLOG! Please stop sending those tweets!
Summary of Key Points
Definition for FTLOGFTLOG means "For the Love of God". This is the most common definition for FTLOG on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about FTLOG:
|Definition:||For the Love of God|
An Image for FTLOGWhen I write FTLOG, I mean this:
FTLOG is used to show exasperation, anger or frustration.
Examples of FTLOG in SentencesHere are examples of FTLOG being used in conversations:
- Adam: A guy walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says: "Pint for me and one for the road".
- Billy: FTLOG! When will you realise your jokes just aren't funny?
- Charity: Really sorry, but I can't give you a lift tonight.
- Shannon: FTLOG! Will you ever keep a promise?
An Academic Look at FTLOGFTLOG is an interjection. An interjection is not grammatically related to any other part of the sentence. It is included in a sentence (usually at the start) to express a sentiment such as surprise, disgust, joy, excitement, or enthusiasm. In formal writing, interjections are often offset from the surrounding words with commas. For example:
- FTLOG, how did he end up in there? (Here, FTLOG is an interjection expressing wonder.)
A Text with FTLOG
Using FTLOG on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)