What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does FIL Mean?FIL means "Father-in-Law (sometimes "Phil" or "Philip") ".
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what FIL means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Summary of Key Points"Father-in-Law (sometimes "Phil" or "Philip") " is the most common definition for FIL on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Father-in-Law (sometimes "Phil" or "Philip")|
|Type:||Acronym and Abbreviation|
5: Extremely difficult to guess
Example of FIL Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?