What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does DLC Mean?DLC means "Downloadable Content (Gaming Term)".
DLC is additional content that is released by a game's developer, which can be purchased online and downloaded to a gamer's PC or console.
DLC can include new levels, characters, weapons, outfits, storylines and campaigns. Many gamers consider DLC to be a welcome enhancement to a game, whilst many others feel that it is just a way for developers to make more money from players.
Image for DLCWhen I write DLC, I mean this: "Downloadable Content"
Summary of Key Points"Downloadable Content" is the most common definition for DLC in gaming related communications on apps such as Discord, TeamSpeak and Telegram.
4: Difficult to guess
Examples of DLC in SentencesHere's an example of DLC being used in conversation: <
- Stu: I'm loving this game!
- Bill: Check out the latest DLC. There's a great new storyline.
Example of DLC Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what DLC means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?