What Does AGGRO Mean?AGGRO means "Aggravation, Aggression, Trouble".
The abbreviation AGGRO is used in general speech and particularly in gaming circles with the meaning "Aggravation, Aggression, Trouble". The term possibly originated in the late 1960s, as British slang for fighting, particularly amongst rival gangs, especially football (soccer) fans. AGGRO is now more commonly used in gaming circles, to refer attacks on a player by hostile NPCs (Non-Player Characters).
AGGRO is also commonly spelled AGRO.
Summary of Key Points"Aggravation, Aggression, Trouble" is the most common definition for AGGRO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
|Definition:||Aggravation, Aggression, Trouble|
|Type:||Slang Word (Contraction)|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for AGGROWhen I write AGGRO, I mean this:
In gaming, the idea is usually to avoid AGGRO.
Examples of AGGRO in SentencesHere are examples of AGGRO being used in conversations:
- Jolie: Watch out for the zombies in here. We don't need any AGGRO.
- Tommy: Ha! They don't scare me. AGGRO is my middle name.
- English Soccer Fan 1 (chanting): A-G, A-G-R, A-G-R-O - AGRO!
- English Soccer Fan 2: Sit down and drink your lemonade.
Example of AGGRO Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?